The Ovulation Predictor Calendar Bracelet ™
The Ovulation Predictor Calendar bracelet was orginally designed to be worn while on the diet as a subtle reminder to your personal cycle dates and phases but has also been found to be a successful aid to conception. It looks like expensive jewelry, but is designed to help you keep track of your follicular phase and luteal phase as well as pinpointing ovulation. Special Note: The Cycle Diet is nutritionally balanced for prenatal as well as pregnant women. Talk with the Cycle Diet Dietitian about your prenatal nutrition too!
· Made from high quality sterling silver and various semi-precious crystal stone beads.Some believe crystals have special healing powers that remove negative energies interfering with fertility. Your important fertility dates will always be handy as a reminder when making personal fertility or dietary choices.
· Thirty-one beads represent each day of the month with the numbers 1, 7, 14, 21 and 28 in solid sterling silver blocks.
· Two beautiful hand tooled Hill's Tribe sterling silver moveable charms mark your anticipated ovulation date and the first day of your cycle.
· The small round charm, reminiscent of an egg indicates your ovulation date.
· The flower charm marks the anticipated day 1 of your cycle or the start of menses.
A woman's cycle is usually 28 days in length but can be shorter or longer. If you desire pregnancy,the ovulation predictor bracelet can help save money on expensive home monitor kits. You may only need to test a couple days with a home LH monitor kit prior to anticipated ovulation. According to fertility specialists the best time to conceive is 2 days prior to ovulation.
How to Use:
The calendar bracelet is a multi-month calendar. If you started your period on the 10th of March you would use that date as day 1 of your cycle. Find the number 7 bead and count 3 more beads to the 10th bead, now count 14 days (beads) from the 10th bead to estimate your ovulation date. Hook the small round charm between the 23rd and 24th beads. From the estimated ovulation date now count another 14 days to estimate the 1st day of your next period.
There are 31 days in March so use all the beads to count into April. April 6 would then be the anticipated 1st day of your next period. Hook the flower charm between the 5th and 6th bead. If you have a shorter cycle than 28 days use 13 days. See how easy it is to keep track. Once you start your period count how many total days your cycle was and keep track of the actual length of each cycle to give you an average over a few months. Move the charms each month as needed to chart your cycle taking into consideration 30 or 31 days in each month. Skip the silver 31st bead on those months with 30 days. According to fertility specialists the best time to start trying to conceive is 1-2 days prior to ovulation.
Remember, cycle days 1-14 is the Follicular phase while 15-28 is the Luteal phase. You follow each diet phase plan according to your phase.
Please let us know what you think of these beautiful bracelets, or contact us with any questions you may have. We would love to hear from you. Instructions on how to chart your cycle included with each bracelet. You can also hit the ovulation calendar link on this website for more instructions on how to chart your cycle using our easy calendar method.