Forgot Password       

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
If you have a question about The Cycle Diet, post them here. Registered users only.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Can you just stay on the luteal phase menu throughout the...

Can you just stay on the luteal phase menu throughout the... 29 Aug 2006 13:54 #3442

• CAZ
  • CAZ's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Can you use the Luteal menu phase throughout the entire month or is it critical that we use the follicular phase menu and then the luteal phase menu? I am 99% sure I have PMDD, not just PMS. I have suffered with this for as long as I can remember and went to The University of Pennsylvania back in 1998 or 1999 for a research project on PMDD. They diagnosed me with PMDD so I was wondering if for someone like me, is the luteal phase menu better to follow for the entire month?
Thank you, Lainie

Can you just stay on the luteal phase menu throughout the... 29 Aug 2006 15:34 #3443

• CAZ
  • CAZ's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi Lainie,

Excellent question!

It's not a problem if you want to stick with the Luteal phase the entire month long. If you want quicker results or have a lactose intolerance it's a great idea.

Just make sure you don't deviate too much from getting the balance of complementary plant protein. As an example, animal protein is only allowed in 3-4 oz servings a day so you need to make sure your opposite lunch or dinner includes beans or legumes and rice or soy or Quinoa. Soy and quinoa are both very good sources of complete plant proteins.

Find a good daily multi vitamin, a good calcium tablet and vitamin D3 cap. If you like salmon you can omit the flax or fish oil cap, but it won't hurt if you take the flaxseed oil cap and eat fish too.

If you're not active, start a walking plan of 20 minutes a day and increase to 30 after a couple weeks and then to 40 minutes after a month. Just try to get your heart rate up at least once a day to where it's pounding from mild exertion.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.054 seconds