Forgot Password       
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
If you have a question about The Cycle Diet, post them here. Registered users only.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Looking for your opinion

Looking for your opinion 14 Feb 2007 04:46 #3527

• hapy4dolphins
  • hapy4dolphins's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
http://www.sparkpeople.com

HI, My husbands Aunts have been working on losing weight and have been using the link above. What do you think of this site. It's free and it tracks your calories and anything else you want it too. But it's challenging when it's not celiac friendly. I just wanted your opinion.
Nicole

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Looking for your opinion 14 Feb 2007 14:50 #3528

• hapy4dolphins
  • hapy4dolphins's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi Nicole,

Well, I really like this website :) However you're right....it's not gluten intolerant friendly or food allergy friendly for that matter. You can substitute menu plans but the selection is limited. I would suggest to your husband's Aunt to follow the diet as close as she can allowing for gluten-free substitutes where ever it says whole wheat or breads. I wasn't aware your Aunt was gluten intolerant.

As long as you remember what you're substituting you might be OK to use it. I really like the idea that they promote lifestyle changes and include exercise. It's hard to lose weight if you don't get some kind of exercise in.

I also like that they have health experts available via e-mail if you have a question. However knowledgeable gluten-free diet experts are far and few between.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.059 seconds