Forgot Password       
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
If you have a question about The Cycle Diet, post them here. Registered users only.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Centrum toixicity?

Centrum toixicity? 23 Jan 2007 17:29 #3559

• hapy4dolphins
  • hapy4dolphins's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
www.centrumistoxic.com/

HI, I found this link on  one of the celiac boards and wanted to know what you thought of it.
Nicole

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Centrum toixicity? 23 Jan 2007 19:47 #3560

• hapy4dolphins
  • hapy4dolphins's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hey Nicole,

Glad to see you're always presenting such fun and interesting wacky hatchet job websites for scrutinizing here- oh the world is full of these kinds of websites, getting everyone all up in arms and in a panic. :D

Oh-okay, down to the seriousness of your question about Centrum, Is Centrum toxic? Well it can be if you take 10 of them at a time twice a day- so yes some of the ingredients in Centrum and every other multivitamin and especially the fat soluble vitamins in Centrum can be toxic, but then that probably leaves this wacky hatchet job website off the hook for a major lawsuit-if the people at Centrum or Wyeth pharmaceuticals can ever get to the people who post such nonsense.

The point is, YOUR NOT SUPPOSED TO TAKE THAT MUCH. I have a list on the website that show upper levels of those vitamins and minerals we do know about, but just about anything in mass quantities is toxic.

This also brings up another story about the poor woman who drank 2 and a half gallons of water without going to the bathroom to win a radio contest last week.....and DIED. So then I can put up a website that protests that WATER IS TOXIC...hope no one is getting any ideas here but think about it.

I didn't actually get into the nitty gritty of the Centrum is toxic website, but I'm sure it's just nonsense.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.061 seconds