Forgot Password       
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
If you have a question about The Cycle Diet, post them here. Registered users only.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Luteal Phase

Luteal Phase 12 Mar 2008 13:36 #3729

• solstice
  • solstice's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I'm pretty sure today marks the beginning of my luteal phase so I need to be extra vigilant!  I just need to find a way to not eat too much animal protein, but I need to avoid the higher carb levels in more vegetarian fare (due to my yeast issues)---any thoughts?

As of this morning I also feel really allergied out!  Could it be that season already? 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Luteal Phase 12 Mar 2008 15:21 #3730

• solstice
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Yes, stick with the low glycemic fruits and vegetables, nuts and seeds....see this website, at the University of Sydney the developers of the glycemic index  look for foods under (55)

and stay with chicken and fish...forgive me if you're also a vegetarian--short memory at the moment.

Be sure and write down everything you're eating in a food journal so you can uncover any other food sensitivities. Once you get those foods out of your diet you will notice a decrease in your yeast as well... due to the normalcy of your immune system. Be a good detective and question everything.

Good luck in the next few days. You can also start a blog and keep your food journal there with symptoms.

Luteal Phase 12 Mar 2008 16:42 #3731

• solstice
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
I used to be a vegetarian but had to add in more protein cause the vegetarian diet was causing more yeast it seemed.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.062 seconds