Forgot Password       

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
If you have a question about The Cycle Diet, post them here. Registered users only.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Evaporated cane juice

Evaporated cane juice 25 Jan 2008 19:56 #3732

• amy
  • amy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I was just wondering if evaporated cane juice syrup is the same as sugar. I have been on the cycle diet for awhile now and have been amazed the the results! I think one of the main things I need to stear clear of is refined sugar. I really like Kahi products but they have evaporated cane juice in a lot of them and was just wondering if that is a fancy name for sugar or if it is a healthier alternative, any input would be appreciated.

Evaporated cane juice 25 Jan 2008 20:25 #3733

• amy
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Welcome to the Cycle Diet Amy,

I'm glad you decided to post a question and a very good one. Yes, Cane juice is still a sugar but, and here the good part....it's not as processed as refined granulated cane sugar and it still contains some of the minerals and a couple B vitamins :). Now don't get too excited because it's not that much.

So.... the real benefit of cane juice is that IT'S NOT HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP!!! Isn't life wonderful.

What to know more about cane juice?

Check this website out: WHF

Evaporated cane juice 25 Jan 2008 20:36 #3734

• amy
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
thank you so much! I figured it was a healthier version of sugar but just wanted to make sure. I am glad that I can keep enjoying my kashi and other products with ev. cane juice - in  moderation of course :)

Evaporated cane juice 23 Mar 2010 02:34 #3735

• amy
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
bump
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds