Forgot Password       
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
If you have a question about The Cycle Diet, post them here. Registered users only.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Visit to Homeopath

Visit to Homeopath 13 Mar 2008 18:33 #3739

• solstice
  • solstice's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
All was good.  She practices iridology (sp?) and mapped out my eyes.  She also does something with your hands and vitamins---to see how your body responds to the need for them---very very interesting!  She immediately picked up on the fact that i have a SYSTEMIC yeast infection.  I've been saying that for about a year and a half and doctors think I'm a wacko!  Anyway...  she agrees with a lot I've been doing but wants me off the particular calcium supplement I'm taking (it has soy and she did some other kind of thing with my fingers and strength and said it wasnt right for me)...stay on a multi...a three strain probiotic...grapeseed extract...a protein digestive amino and some other yeast fighter that I havent looked up yet.  She also says my immune system is really poor right now (agree with that).  She agrees with a lot of my diet but thinks I actually need more protein.  She wants me to eat red meat (venison) once a week. 

I feel like there is so much conflicting info and I've been in this trial for almost 2 years now.  It's pretty draining!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Visit to Homeopath 13 Mar 2008 19:53 #3740

• solstice
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Solstice,

Very interesting indeed. Did she draw blood work for any nutrients??? Vitamin D, B12 or anemia (blood panel)....etc?

Visit to Homeopath 14 Mar 2008 01:23 #3741

• solstice
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
no she doesnt do any bloodwork. I still want to take calcium and D but need to find something that doesnt have soy in it.

Visit to Homeopath 15 Mar 2008 11:55 #3742

• solstice
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
[align=left]Solstice,[/align]
[align=left]Check the gluten free forums for allergenic free vitamins and minerals or just read the ingredient labels of every bottle. There are many brands without soy.[/align]

Visit to Homeopath 15 Mar 2008 11:56 #3743

• solstice
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
[user=517]solstice[/user] wrote:

no she doesnt do any bloodwork. I still want to take calcium and D but need to find something that doesnt have soy in it.

Solstice, you can also ask your Primary doctor to do these tests.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds