Forgot Password       

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
If you have a question about The Cycle Diet, post them here. Registered users only.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Turtle's Journey - week 3

Turtle's Journey - week 3 03 Nov 2008 13:04 #3852

• Turtle
  • Turtle's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi!

Week three down - 7 to go (started early).

I am still feeling good. I have my sense of humor again. I'm talkative and positive. I'm also super motivated to keep at this.

This week was not a perfect week. I was really hungry at night and snacked on tortilla chips (the ok kind) and dairy free ice cream more often then I'd like. Oddly my hunger in the am has gone away. I always wake up hungry but this week I had to force myself to eat something before heading to work.

It was the first week of my follicular phase and I had some stress foods over the weekend. My boyfriend and I were celebrating the end of a very very long journey. I had a glass of wine and a little champagne on Friday and 2 glasses of wine and a glass of champagne on Saturday. Friday I also had some red meats (beef, lamb & pork), but tastes instead of big portions. I've been monitoring how I feel yesterday and today because I know alcohol depresses me. Overall I feel fine. I didn't do much more this weekend but I believe it was more of a relief, post-high stress, need to recover reaction.

At both the restaurants we went out to, I managed to avoid dairy (as far as I know), and it wasn't too hard. I got a personal tour of the foods by the chef at one of the places, which was awesome.

No weight loss this week, which I'm okay with since I've been stress eating a lot and overate several times this week.

I'm raving about how good I feel to everyone I know. I'm going to try and not overeat this week and limit my sugar intake. I have 3 vegan cupcakes that won't go to waste though!

Have a splendid week and don't forget to VOTE! tomorrow!
Turtle

Read my introduction , week 1 update, or week 2 update.

Turtle's Journey - week 3 03 Nov 2008 14:06 #3853

• Turtle
  • Turtle's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi Turtle,

It sounds like you're doing wonderfully well....despite the additional alcohol...live and learn is what I say.:D 

I moved your posts here because it looks like you're going to keep updating us, which I absolutely LOVE, but the testimonial forum is really for those who've been on the diet for a while and have finally found the answer to their PMDD symptoms. You my dear are still working toward that end.

Keep up the great work and keep posting!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.065 seconds