Forgot Password       

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
If you have a question about The Cycle Diet, post them here. Registered users only.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Calendar Bracelet

Calendar Bracelet 12 Feb 2009 11:32 #3892

• Deany70
  • Deany70's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi Debra

Ive just received my bracelet so many thanks for that.  I was wondering if you might consider adding 2 additional charms  1 to say when the Luteal phase starts and another to say when the Follicular Phase starts.

Wonder if thats feasible.  And if so - how do I buy the new charms LOL

Many thanks

Calendar Bracelet 12 Feb 2009 13:13 #3893

• Deany70
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Deany,

Sure I can send a couple more charms BUT, understand that the start of the luteal phase is the day after ovulation (marked by the smaller charm) so you'd be putting two charms back to back. And the start of the follicular phase is day 1 (the start of menses) so I'm not sure you really understand again you'd have two charms back to back.

If you'd still like two extra charms that's not a problem. Would you like another large one and small one or two small ones?

I have two different types of Large flower charms at $5.00. One is bright silver without the delicate oxidation. The other of course has delicate dark oxidation.

I have two different types of small ones. The plain one is one is $2.00 and the small flower is $3.00.

I will need to check on postage to the UK for a small package but it should be no more than $5-6. Once I check the postage I will send an invoice to you via PayPal.

Just let me know which ones you would like.

Calendar Bracelet 12 Feb 2009 16:30 #3894

• Deany70
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Doh!  I for some reason had the 13th in my head for the end of the luteal phase even though my period isnt due till 20th - dont know why, guess my head is really not on straight at the moment.

So thanks for the offer of the charms but as you say- pointless LOL

Thanks again for your help and support

Am slowly trying to get used to the diet changes, its not easy but is deffo needed!

best wishes

Calendar Bracelet 12 Feb 2009 17:31 #3895

• Deany70
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Okay Deany :D

Have you looked at the ovulation calendar calculator yet? Just plug in the first day of your LAST period and adjust for the length of your cycle in days (22-30) or whatever it is. If forget how many days you can adjust for. But anyway plug in the average length of your cycle and hit the calculate button...and voila' you'll get an idea of when your next ovulation day is and the anticipated day 1 (start of menses) of your next cycle. And then just place the charms on those days.

Got it? Yeah, I knew you would......;)
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.129 seconds