Forgot Password       

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
If you have a question about The Cycle Diet, post them here. Registered users only.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Second day of diet and feeling starving

Second day of diet and feeling starving 24 Feb 2009 14:48 #3913

• rochellep
  • rochellep's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I am on the second day of the regular diet (not gluten free or dairy free).  I have been following very carefully.  I am feeling SO HUNGRY.  I am pretty sure that I am going through sugar withdrawal because I also have a raging headache.  But am so hungry even though I am eating good size portions.  This has always been a barrier for me in the past as well when I have tried to eat healthy.  I do not feel full.

I am not going to give up, but wondered if anyone had any thoughts for me.

rochellep

Second day of diet and feeling starving 24 Feb 2009 15:44 #3914

• rochellep
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
Hi Rochelle,

Yes, hang in there it will take a couple days to get through the sugar withdrawal. You can slow it down a little with a banana or a sip of orange juice. Don't do too much or you can prolong the withdrawal. If you can handle a bit of asprin take one or two.

Once you get through the withdrawal your hunger will calm down. Your brain is sending strong signals to your appetite...eat, eat, eat. You must resist the cravings. Go out and take a walk, go shopping at the mall, go to a movie, do anything to distract yourself. :) 

It will pass.

Second day of diet and feeling starving 24 Feb 2009 16:11 #3915

• rochellep
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
thanks, i will.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.124 seconds