Forgot Password       

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
If you have a question about The Cycle Diet, post them here. Registered users only.
  • Page:

TOPIC: new question

new question 07 Apr 2009 21:53 #3925

• Rachelle
  • Rachelle's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi,

I would like to report I am having great results so far on the cycle diet...also I am so greatful for the site!  THANK YOU Debra.  I have not felt better since my pregnancy when my body forced me to eat this way.

My question is can men be effect by there eating habits in a similar way?  Obviously men do not have "cycles" but does eating sugar, bad fats, dairy, and an abundance of meat with the lack of correct nutrition effect them with similar results as women have that come to the cycle diet for help?  Lack of energy, focus, memory and over all mood being the negatives.

Thanks for any and all help with this.

Rachelle

new question 07 Apr 2009 22:05 #3926

• Rachelle
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Good news Rachelle,

To answer your question "Can men also be affected by bad fats, too much red meat and so forth" Yes!

Men are also affected by food sensitivities which can cause bad moods. Does your husband/significant other have digestive issues, abnormal labs, or other problems?

A healthy diet is good for everyone and making healthier choices in the food you serve will help the whole family.

new question 07 Apr 2009 22:46 #3927

• Rachelle
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Debra,

Thanks for the quick response.  Hubby has bad eating habits but my inquiry was because of my dad and my son.  We all have the same "bad mood" and behaviors going on....with us being blood relatives I assumed heridity played a role and wanted to make sure.these eating habits would effect them.  I take mostly after my father and his mother, my grandmother, and my son is following suit.  We all have the same cravings and my dad has PTSD from the Vietnam war amo  ng other events in his life. I show signs of PTSD from being the target of my dads  PTSD.  We are "2 peas in a pod" if you will.  So was wondering if he made diet changes if it would effect him equally as positive. Also I am changing my sons eating habits (he's 2) and it is going to be hard but knowing the cause and effect on this will make the  "fight" worth it.

Again...you have no idea how greatful I am to you and the availability of the site.  Experiencing my pregnancy and already having the same positive changes is making a huge difference in my life.  I was actually to the point that I wanted to "check out".  To afraid of suicide...so I wanted to just leave my family and move far, far away...so from the bottom of my heart...Thank You. 

I am going to go through 1 or 2 cycles and then sign up for a consultation.  So looking forward to that.

Rachelle

new question 07 Apr 2009 23:27 #3928

• Rachelle
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Rachelle,

I look forward to talking with you soon.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.127 seconds