Forgot Password       

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
If you have a question about The Cycle Diet, post them here. Registered users only.
  • Page:

TOPIC: ingredients

ingredients 15 May 2009 04:22 #3930

• RachelleD
  • RachelleD's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi Debra,

I was wondering if Turbinado(spelling ?) is similar to cane juice.  I can do cane juice w/o much effect.  I have a recipe I want to try and it calls for 1 cup of sugar....so does turbinado measure the same as sugar?  Can I buy cane juice at a whole foods store?  What options do you think I have?

Thanks for all you do...your a blessing!!

Rachelle

ingredients 15 May 2009 11:55 #3931

• RachelleD
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi Rachelle,

Yes, you use is just like regular sugar, because it is sugar....raw sugar. :D It tastes a bit more like brown sugar but should work in a recipe cup for cup.

Good luck with the recipe and be careful you don't over do it on the sugar intake.

ingredients 15 May 2009 22:56 #3932

• RachelleD
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Thanks!  My poor family is going crazy with nothing "good" in the house.  They have been so supportive.  I have found all kinds of junk food and soda in my hubby's work truck. 

I won't over do it the benefits from not "doing it" at all out wiegh any cookie, but if its is going to be in the house it is going to be the least proccessed kind!!

Thanks for everything you do, all the encouragement and keep up the life changing work!!

Rachelle

ingredients 16 May 2009 10:21 #3933

• RachelleD
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
You're welcome....any time.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.114 seconds