Forgot Password       

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
If you have a question about The Cycle Diet, post them here. Registered users only.
  • Page:

TOPIC: I don't know where to start

I don't know where to start 31 Oct 2009 07:30 #3976

• DinaMarie
  • DinaMarie's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I have the gluten free workbook and I've been reading it but I'm a little lost I don't know where to start today (oct 30) was the first day of my period and I just don't really understand how to read/fill out the worksheets
Symptom Tracker Cycle 1 it says cycle day and then from 1 to 30 do I start at the 1 or the 30 since thats when I started and I have a 31 day cycle I don't know if that is useful info lol and The PMS Symptom Tracker when do I start that 

sorry if that came out all like in a big rush lol
I just really wanna get this all started and I'm totally lost

I don't know where to start 31 Oct 2009 12:54 #3977

• DinaMarie
  • DinaMarie's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi Christina,

Your mom told me you were posting with her username...

I'm sorry the worksheets are kind of confusing, especially if your cycle days and the calendar dates are close. The worksheets are based on your cycle days, and you fill in the actual date. So, if October 30th was the first day of your period that would be -Your Cycle Day 1, today is 10/31 so your cycle day is 2, tomorrow 11/2 will be your cycle day 3.....and so forth. 

Have you found this handy Cycle & ovulation calculator? It will give you a visual of your cycle, just plug in the first day of your period and the length of your cycle.  http://www.cyclediet.com/calendar.php

Christina, you may also feel free to start a blog here on the support board charting your cycle and foods so I can help you along. It's been very helpful for those who do. Check out the blogs here .

You don't have to if you don't want, it helps me to keep your food log all on one thread as a reference or to spot any other food sensitivites. If you ever want a diagnosis or want help from a local physican you may want to start your food log in Word and then cut and  paste here. Your food records with improvements may also be good for a gluten sensitive/intolerance diagnosis. It depends entirely on the doctor of course.

Hope that all makes sense

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.115 seconds