Forgot Password       

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
If you have a question about The Cycle Diet, post them here. Registered users only.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Vitamin D level

Vitamin D level 13 Jan 2011 17:27 #4045

• priyam
  • priyam's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello everyone,

I was on the cycle diet when I lived in Maine 1.5 years ago and really struggled with SEVERE PMS/PMDD.

Then I moved to San Diego and PMS vanished. It also helped that I got married and got a new job and well San Diego is just such a great change from Maine. I also learnt a meditation practice called Sudarshan Kriya taught by Art of living. So I really don't know what caused my PMS to vanish.

But last month my period was late by 2 weeks and I had the worst PMS of ALL time. I just got the doctor's report that my Vitamin D level is 13.4ng/ml. I am also slightly anemic (11.7). But calcium levels are just fine.

Two things: Vitamin D is directly correlated with my PMS symptoms so don't underestimate it, get a test done asap.
Second thing: How the hell did I get so low. I have brown skin and I TRY to get out in the afternoon to get sun and walk by the beach.

I am going to take a supplement recommended by my doctor. Are there any other things I should eat to get it back up quickly?

thanks and Good luck,
Priyam
PS: What is the normal level? is it 50 or 30?
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.129 seconds