Forgot Password       

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
If you have a question about The Cycle Diet, post them here. Registered users only.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Seafood, parmesan cheese and dark chocolate

Seafood, parmesan cheese and dark chocolate 18 Oct 2005 22:15 #3173

• ChantalLenee
  • ChantalLenee's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I haven't gotten my book yet though I check the tracking/usps site every day! So, I have questions...
What aboud seafood such as crab during lutreal phase?
What about parmesan cheese (about 1 T.)? I'm italian... it could be tough to give up my shredded parm. cheese. Any other cheese is okay - well, I do love good bleu cheese with pears...
I asked about dark chocolate in other spot.... I like dark chocolate with almonds. It's the only candy i really eat.
Thanks.
Chantal 8)

Seafood, parmesan cheese and dark chocolate 19 Oct 2005 00:03 #3174

• ChantalLenee
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
Hi Chantal,

Sorry you haven't gotten your book yet, it's good to keep checking the tracking to see where it is. Crab is OK as long as it's fresh. If it's canned or frozen just check the label and ingredient list to see if there are preservatives or additional sodium added.

Parmesan cheese of only 1 Tbs is fine....try and pass on the blue cheese if you can (maybe just a very little taste) Blue cheese is very high in fat as well as saturated fat.

As long as you don't suffer from migraines the dark chocolate again in very small amounts. If you suffer from migraines the dark chocolate may trigger a severe headache.

Just be as careful as you can...again these are foods you can start to add back after two cycles.

Good job, keep posting any questions that come up.

Seafood, parmesan cheese and dark chocolate 19 Oct 2005 22:09 #3175

• ChantalLenee
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
:)
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.139 seconds