Forgot Password       

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
If you have a question about The Cycle Diet, post them here. Registered users only.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Probiotic recommendation

Probiotic recommendation 28 Oct 2005 20:06 #3192

• Debra
  • Debra's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • CycleDiet Registered Dietitian
  • Thank you received: 129
~
I don't normally endorse a brand without looking into it and trying it myself so when I was doing some research on probiotics, different strains of good bacteria [b:ed31f089ec]and price[/b:ed31f089ec] (I always look for good prices) I was happily introduced to a new probiotic product at the ADA food expo called [b:ed31f089ec]CULTURELLE[/b:ed31f089ec], by ConAgra foods out of Omaha, NE.

It's backed by quality research- double blind placebo. A highly beneficial strain of particular interest to two Tuft's University Professors of medicine by the names of Goldin and Gorbach, thus the GG after the name.

Lactobacillus GG.

You can find it in your drug store, health food store or order on line, I found mine at my neighborhood Walgreen's for $19.95. For more information about why everyone should be aware of probiotics and how you can get them for yourself hit the following link.

Women who suffer from yeast infections should definately look into this one. Price is $18.99-22.00

www.culturelle.com/about.jsp
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.057 seconds