Forgot Password       

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
If you have a question about The Cycle Diet, post them here. Registered users only.
  • Page:

TOPIC: All that food!

All that food! 03 Nov 2005 20:27 #3196

• ChantalLenee
  • ChantalLenee's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Debra - I finally got my book. It's great! Thanks. I am going to re-subscribe to Vegetarian Life magazine. Used to be a vegetarian... just got lazy.
I'm trying to stick to the diet... but that's a lot of food to eat. I'm trying to spread it out over the course of the day but I'm not getting everything. I'm finding time and desire to exercise to be a real challenge.
I'll keep goin'...
c

All that food! 03 Nov 2005 21:51 #3197

• ChantalLenee
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
Chantel,

Yes, I've heard that one before (so much food). Isn't it amazing how much you get to eat of the right stuff. :D But, if it is too much for you, don't feel like you have to eat the full "quantity". What you should try to do is get the [b:c26e8ad98c]variety[/b:c26e8ad98c] of whole foods. This is the secret to getting the right balance of vitamins, minerals and fiber contained in food.

Remember this is not a weight loss diet (so to speak), however many women do indeed lose weight on the base plan. The daily average calorie count of the diet is 1,600, which is the right amount to maintain 130-150 pounds depending on how active you are. But for those who follow the recommended increase in exercise of 30-60 minutes a day, you should be burning anywhere from an additional 100 to 300 calories.

As an example; if you walk just one mile at 3 miles per hour, you're going to burn around 100 calories. It takes only 20 minutes to burn that amount. 3 miles per hour is a pretty good pace. If you have access to a treadmill you will see what I mean.

If you feel hungry after exercising, then by all means eat, but make it in the line of a complex carb plus a small amount of protein.

Let me know how it goes.

All that food! 04 Nov 2005 16:23 #3198

• ChantalLenee
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
Hi Chantel,

I just wanted to say, I'm so happy you finally got your workbook and that I'm very pleased that you like it. I also wanted to say, I'm not a vegetarian but I do go semi-vegetarian during the week leading up to my period.

I know this may be hard for some women to do which is why I like to give a copy of Vegetarian Times. They have unusual recipes that I would never dream of myself. Be sure and use the discounted subscriber card. Vegetarian Times gave me some to give out to my clients and if anyone would like to subscribe to VT's they can go to their link on

www.cyclediet.com/related_links.php?Category=Vegetarian
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.080 seconds