Forgot Password       

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
If you have a question about The Cycle Diet, post them here. Registered users only.
  • Page:

TOPIC: loving the diet

loving the diet 13 Dec 2005 17:26 #3236

• debbie
  • debbie's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I can't believe already how much better I feel on the diet. It's only been alittle over a week now but I feel so much calmer. My husband doesn't want to try the food so on my first day I cooked all day and froze individual servings of the stuffed peppers, spinach/tofu lazagna, meatloaf, and vegtable soup. Now I only have to warm mine up and cook supper for him. This is working great for me and I love the food. I expected to miss the meat and dairy but I don't at all!!! I'm going to try the oatmeat cookies as I do miss some sweets.
thanks again

loving the diet 13 Dec 2005 20:13 #3237

• debbie
  • debbie's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Debbie,

I'm very happy you're doing so well on the diet. Are you finding it too much food? This seems to be the biggest complaint so far. I'm sorry to hear your husband won't eat it. Don't tell him it's tofu or soy crumbles. I bet he can't tell the difference.

Let me know how the cookies turn out for you. I change the recipe a little by adding nuts and dried cherries or dried cranberries to it.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.083 seconds