Forgot Password       

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
If you have a question about The Cycle Diet, post them here. Registered users only.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Honey

Honey 24 Dec 2005 02:35 #3251

• ljws
  • ljws's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi Deb - what's the skinny on using honey instead of Splenda. I'm not sure if my tastes have changed, but I just cant stand the taste of Splenda any longer. I've cut out my coffee, but I'm drinking tea. Would love to have it with honey. What is your opinion on the use of honey.

Oh - by the way - the quick fix worked well, and I'm slowly getting back on track. Thanks so very much!!!

~Lynn

Honey 24 Dec 2005 04:23 #3252

• ljws
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
Hi Lynn,

No problem with a little honey with your tea. It's still very high in sugar though, but a tsp in your tea shouldn't cause you a problem. You can always just go straight tea for a while too if you think honey will cause you problems with cravings.

Honey 25 Dec 2005 03:53 #3253

• ljws
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
I think my cravings for sweets were worse when I was drinking coffee - this might sound strange, but tea feels "cleaner" to me, and I don't have such an urge to have some cookies or cake with it. And the honey is sometimes enough to satisfy my sweet tooth in itself. I just wanted to make sure it wouldnt sabotage my efforts in some other way.

Thanks so much!
Peace to you for the Holidays!

~Lynn
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.051 seconds