Forgot Password       

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
If you have a question about The Cycle Diet, post them here. Registered users only.
  • Page:

TOPIC: I've been doing it wrong!

I've been doing it wrong! 23 Jan 2006 21:55 #3271

• dalgal
  • dalgal's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
:shock: I had a terrible weekend diet wise so I decided to come, print off all the info and stick it to the fridge, and lo and behold I find I've been doing it wrong for the last couple of months!
I thought the follicular phase started the first day AFTER your period ended, doh! Now I see its the first day OF your period! Which actually makes much more sense!
Can I just say I am totally blaming the pms for this one! I mean I read, reread, and read again through the whole site :( and I skipped over that little nugget of info! :oops:
Now I find I am smack in the middle of my luteal phase, which kinda makes the one beer I had on friday night a no-no now :(

oh well starting over :roll:

Di

I've been doing it wrong! 23 Jan 2006 23:14 #3272

• dalgal
  • dalgal's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Di,

Don't beat yourself up too much, that's why I always say ASK ANY QUESTION. There's no such thing as a stupid question. Many women think the follicle phase starts on the day they end their period.

One beer shouldn't be toooo bad, more than one may push you over the edge.

PLEASE ASK if you have any question or problem. OK. That's one of the reasons I put this support board up. The better results you get, the more attention other women will pay.

Hang in there, AND thanks for the post. :D
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.066 seconds