Forgot Password       

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
If you have a question about The Cycle Diet, post them here. Registered users only.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Vegetables for Breakfast?

Vegetables for Breakfast? 03 Feb 2006 23:17 #3279

• kellym
  • kellym's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Debra

Is it ok to rearrange things and eat more veggies later in the day and not for breakfast? If there's a specific reason that it will make me feel better than I don't want to change the menu but...............Is V8 okay?

Kelly

Vegetables for Breakfast? 04 Feb 2006 00:11 #3280

• kellym
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Kelly,

WHAT, you say you don't want to eat VEGETABLES FOR BREAKFAST?

Well, OK......Don't worry, it's really up to you what you think you'll stick with :) . If I can get someone to add a little red bell pepper or spinach to their egg white omelet than we can squeeze just a few more nutrients into their day.

Really, if you want to just eat cold cereal everyday with a little fresh fruit, that's fine. It's a time thing for many, and variety for others.

The menus are really just suggestions, you can develop your own after you decide what you want to eat. There's a menu planner that you can use to help you with this. Just TRY to keep with suggested fruits, vegetables and protein amounts. In other words, try not to deviate too much.

I hope that helps anwer your question. How did your doctors appointment go? Just courious if she was open to suggestions made here.

V-8 is fine

Vegetables for Breakfast? 05 Feb 2006 13:02 #3281

• kellym
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Debra

If I eat eggs for breakfast I do have atleast salsa with them.

My doctors appointment was fantastic!!! :D The doctor spent two hours with me. She began by asking me to tell her my story!!!! I was flabbergasted! She knew the right things, she asked the right questions, and then she ordered the right tests!! :D :D I am so excited. I'm switching to her as my primary doctor. This is proof that on-line searches for doctors can work.

Kelly

Vegetables for Breakfast? 05 Feb 2006 14:38 #3282

• kellym
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Great News Kelly,

This is very unusual that a doctor would spend that amount of time with a patient and do all of the proper testing for you given your history.

It also helps that you are very knowledgeable about what's worked for you in the past and what doesn't.

Salsa with eggs is great too.

Thanks for your post
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.052 seconds