Forgot Password       
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Contains the Cycle Diet Favorite Products List. Registered members only.
  • Page:

TOPIC: My World is a Brighter Place

My World is a Brighter Place 18 Jul 2006 02:42 #8968

• Victoria5653
  • Victoria5653's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Oh My Gosh Oh My Gosh Oh My Gosh Oh My Gosh Oh My Gosh Oh My Gosh Oh My Gosh Oh My Gosh Oh My Gosh Oh My Gosh Oh My Gosh Oh My Gosh Oh My Gosh Oh My Gosh Oh My Gosh Oh My Gosh
Oh My Gosh Oh My Gosh !!!!!!!!

I'm so HAPPY! I was at Wal-Mart tonight and I saw these! Kashi has frozen dinners now. The ones I got have the "7 grain pilaf" mixed with lemon rosemary chicken and the other one has the pilaf with shrimp.

Kashi's 7 grain pilaf is absolutely my favorite grain product of any.

I tried to put a link on here for you Deb so you can look and see if they are good for me too.

www.kashi.com/ourfood/7WholeGrainFoods/K...Entrees/Default.aspx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

My World is a Brighter Place 18 Jul 2006 12:19 #8969

• Victoria5653
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
:D Thanks Victoria, You are so funny,

Thanks for the link to the product information!!! I'm going to be looking for these in my grocery store.
These look GREAT, unfortunately they contain wheat (gluten) for those who need to avoid it. But for those who don't need to avoid it the profile looks absolutely great.

If you're going to eat these I might suggest just adding 1/2-1 cup of fresh or frozen organic vegetables.

There are fabulous vegetables in season now so I hope you're all taking advantage of eating fresh organic.

My World is a Brighter Place 18 Jul 2006 13:32 #8970

• Victoria5653
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
Who needs to avoid gluten? Do I? Also, tell me about sodium...if I eat one of these with a half a cup of one of the Campbells Select Gold Label soups (the one with the yellow squash), that's a lot of sodium but what does that mean? I always see you write "if you are sensitive to sodium" but what is "sensitive to sodium"? I don't think I'm sensitive to it.

I hope I'm making sense. Today is the first day of my fitness program and I just walked a mile and I feel like I've been dragged behind a truck.

Thanks for ALL of the help. I hope things are going well in your part of the world.

Victoria

My World is a Brighter Place 18 Jul 2006 14:39 #8971

• Victoria5653
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
Hi Victoria,

Who needs to avoid gluten? Those who are diagnosed Celiac, gluten intolerant or gluten sensitive. Many women who are test negative to gluten intolerance must still avoid gluten in order to avoid intestinal damage.

Sodium sensitivity are those with high blood pressure and have been told by their doctor to avoid "added sodium" and to try to stay at or around 2,400mg of sodium.

Women who know they're sodium sensitive will notice an immediate reaction to sodium through puffy hands, feet and increased bloat. I can feel MSG and other added bisodium phosphate in my hands. Pay attention to how you feel after eating something with high sodium.

If you're sweating quite a lot through exercise you may not need to worry about keeping to a very low sodium diet. You'll lose sodium through your perspiration.

Hope that helps anwer your questions. Good luck on your new exercise program. Please keep me informed how you're doing.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds