Forgot Password       
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
There are some great new GF and DF products and resources available to those living the GF and or dairy-free lifestyle. Registered members only.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Aidell's meatballs!!

Aidell's meatballs!! 22 Mar 2011 00:37 #1114

• lzalvis
  • lzalvis's Avatar Topic Author
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
I have loved Aidell's sausages for a long time - chicken and apple, chicken and mango..mmmm

but at costco this weekend, they now have a gluten free Italian meatball!!!!  I fell in love with it instantly upon trying it.  Oh, they're all turkey and chicken, and are so flavorful you can't even tell.  I made a kil-ler Italian Meatball Minestrone today, and I may need to go buy up a few more of these packages.....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Aidell's meatballs!! 22 Mar 2011 02:03 #1115

• lzalvis
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
Funny you should mention new Italian meat balls...I also just bought some new meatballs but they're by AMYLU at Costco. They're GF chicken. They're down in my freezer right now or else I'd run down and get them, we haven't tried them yet but we're waiting until we're pining for pasta. I also purchased some Sweet Carmelized Onion Chicken burgers w/red bell peppers except they also contain gouda cheese.  My husband can do dairy without a problem so he's going to be eating them. I had a taste...they were very good.

How's it going? Are you doing okay?

Aidell's meatballs!! 22 Mar 2011 23:56 #1116

• lzalvis
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
mmm, those burgers sound good.  I have recently been making my own turkey and/or chicken burgers with various combinations of additives.  My first one was a Smokey Chicken burger, and I used smoked gouda cheese with it....I have a Burrito one I'm making next, with turkey and black beans

Aidell's meatballs!! 23 Mar 2011 02:12 #1117

• lzalvis
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
Sounds really good :) 

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.144 seconds