Forgot Password       

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Open to Public. Tell us a little about yourself, how you found us, your symptoms, what experiences you've had, or whatever you'd like.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Eating chips as Im wtiting....

Eating chips as Im wtiting.... 06 Dec 2015 23:47 #10333

• Mamasgonepsyco
  • Mamasgonepsyco's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I cant take it any more! After years of avoiding the issue my body has said "No more!". I had my tubes tied 13yrs ago and ever since my family has to put up BEWARE Moms PMSing signs every month. I tied a couple of things from the doctors -pills IUD- with no success. I tried dealing with the pain bleeding and mood swings but every month has been increasingly worse. The pain is so bad I cant walk and litterally become sick to my stomach when i try. Last week i hit my end and finally was forced to go to the Doctor.Havent gotten results back yet but the Dr. Already said surgury and Help with PMS is definitally in my near future. Rather than go one meds i found this site and am willing to try anything that seems to make as much since as this program does. It has to be better than prosac right! Im 43 and have 2 kids and a hubby that would love to see this work.

Eating chips as Im wtiting.... 26 Mar 2016 10:14 #10479

• Debra
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • CycleDiet Registered Dietitian
  • Thank you received: 129
Welcome to the Cycle Diet Mama,

I am going to send you an email with my phone number. I think you deserve a free 30 min consult. I did receive your workbook order by the way. It will go into the mail first thing tomorrow.

Debra
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.119 seconds