Forgot Password       

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Open to Public. Tell us a little about yourself, how you found us, your symptoms, what experiences you've had, or whatever you'd like.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Age 41 high FSH trying to conceive

Age 41 high FSH trying to conceive 28 Oct 2016 18:16 #10779

• kristina
  • kristina's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi. I am Kristina. I am 41 and trying to conceive baby #2. I came across the site by googling how to eat according to the menstrual cycle. I had heard of this type of eating from a book called Woman Code. My FSH levels were at 19 and I have started treatments with my reproductive endocrinologist for an IUI (which is how I conceived baby #1). I may have a short Leutal Phase as well as the high FSH. Looking for help and am glad I came across this board. Will probably spend a lot of time on here until I learn the ropes. Thanks!
Kristina

Age 41 high FSH trying to conceive 29 Oct 2016 13:00 #10780

• Debra
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • CycleDiet Registered Dietitian
  • Thank you received: 129
Welcome to the Cycle Diet Kristine,

I didn't think your whole email makes a good user name so I shorten it. That way you get fewer spammers. Anyway, you will find diet can play a huge role in helping increase infertility so please look around this message board and post any questions you may have.

The best advice I can give to you is to understand how food sensitivites can wreck havic on GI health. Getting the right amount of whole foods, avoiding industrialized processed foods or anything that comes in a box so to speak.

I also recommend women who are trying to conceive avoid all GMOs or GE foods. You won't hear your doctor (MD) make these recommendations, mostly due to lack of education and influence on their medical education by pharma. I would also recommend you understand how ubiquious GMOs are in everything. One of the ways to avoid GMOs is to purchase organic when possible. Avoid soy, corn, sugar beets, HFCS, and non-organic dairy. There are two reasons why you need to avoid GMOs, one is due to built in insecticides in corn and soy, but also those foods that are sprayed with herbicides.

I'm hoping you may already eat a healthy diet, but if you are eating wheat, and other non-organic foods, you may be getting a large amount of herbicide residues in your diet, as well as your husbands.

I also recommend most women looking to conceive look at their vitamin D levels. They need to to at least in the 50 range. I hope this helps a bit and good luck with your process.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.122 seconds