Forgot Password       

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Open to Public. Tell us a little about yourself, how you found us, your symptoms, what experiences you've had, or whatever you'd like.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Sad girl

Sad girl 16 Feb 2017 18:03 #10877

• Erin Dawn
  • Erin Dawn's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
In exactly one month I will turn 37. I am the daughter of a GYN and my life has been an insane rollercoaster. I have been sober for almost 9 years but my PMS and depression have been bad since I was a teenager. Uncontrollable crying, hunger, no sex drive, weight gain, mood swings, itchy skin that flares up after eating but I can't pinpoint the foods. Ive had the gluten intollerance testing which told me Gluten was fine. I've spent thousands of dollars on tests only to find my thyroid and vitamin B levels are perfect. : :sick: When I turned 32 i was diagnosed as Bipolar 2 and put on meds. I am currently 5'7 weighing over 200 pounds and I am tired all the time and miserable. Please help. I will use my tax money to order the book. I need to know that there is hope...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Debra

Sad girl 20 Feb 2017 16:39 #10880

• Debra
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • CycleDiet Registered Dietitian
  • Thank you received: 129
Hello Sad Girl,

Yes, there is hope. Please give me a call (515) 221-0236 and I will give you a short consult free of charge in hopes of getting you on track to solving some of your symptoms as well as pointers on how to use this website at no charge if money is a problem for you.

Debra
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds