Forgot Password       

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Open to Public. Tell us a little about yourself, how you found us, your symptoms, what experiences you've had, or whatever you'd like.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Looking for motivation and accountability!

Looking for motivation and accountability! 16 Apr 2018 21:59 #11138

• AP
  • AP's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Day 1 starting The Cycle Diet
Found this Web site in January and was very interested in the information I found but wasn't until last week that I finally reached out to Debra and not until today that I am starting to track my food and take out gluten, sugar and dairy and see what changes that might bring for the better.
I have been diagnosed with PMDD, and PTSD. More than anything right now I am hoping that my diet can help me to not be so terribly fatigued and can also get rid of my inflamation. Every night my feet are bloated and hot and every morning my fingers are like sausages. It's a good thing I got my wedding ring tattooed on my finger because my original ring wouldn't be able to go on! I did the Whole 30 diet once and noticed that I hardly had any PMDD symptoms and that I was an overall more kind person. I think it would be unfair to not do all I can for the sake of my hubby and 4 young children and am hoping this diet helps with that.
I'm looking for motivation and accountability as I am not a good self motivator!
Excited to learn more about myself, nutrition and how I can make a difference through what I put and don't put in my body.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Debra

Looking for motivation and accountability! 18 Apr 2018 19:36 #11140

• ksauce83
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi! I totally understand where you are coming from!!! I have PMDD & I'm super, insane fatigued most of the time, achy, etc. I had been researching this web site for months & I finally joined today. I hope I can make some positive changes & see results! Stay in touch! I need motivation & support, too!!! :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Debra
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.117 seconds