Forgot Password       

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Open to Public. Tell us a little about yourself, how you found us, your symptoms, what experiences you've had, or whatever you'd like.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Needing support, understanding & advice

Needing support, understanding & advice 22 Jun 2018 21:57 #11174

• KristiLee44
  • KristiLee44's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi everyone!
I've suffered with extremely painful menstrual cramps and an irregular cycle since I was around 16
years old. At 44, I was diagnosed with PMDD 2 weeks ago so my symptoms have drastically worsened over the years. I also live with asthma, hypothyroidism, migraines, and Fibromyalgia. I feel like a hot mess but I also know that I'm not the only woman in the world who suffers from multiple chronic conditions.
I decided to join because 1) I want my life back. I want to learn to live as normally and as healthy as possible for me, and 2) I want to be able to have conversations with other women who know exactly where I'm coming from. Living with chronic pain and depression can be a very lonely place and, although my hubby tries to understand, like many others, he just doesn't get it. How could he? He doesn't experience it in the same way that I do.
Please don't be a stranger. I believe we can all be a great help to each other!

Needing support, understanding & advice 23 Jun 2018 13:00 #11175

• Debra
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • CycleDiet Registered Dietitian
  • Thank you received: 129
Welcome to the Cycle Diet Kristi Lee,

I'm so sorry you are having such a difficult time. If you follow the plan here on the website you should feel better, but if you have food sensitivites I would highly recommend you look into food sensitivity testing. Having many chronic conditions is a sign of immune system dysfunction.

I would also suggest you find a good functional doctor, someone who's familiar with all of your problems.

I hope others who stop by this support board will chime in.

All the best to you.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.124 seconds