Forgot Password       
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Open to Public. Tell us a little about yourself, how you found us, your symptoms, what experiences you've had, or whatever you'd like.
  • Page:

TOPIC: pleased to met you...................

pleased to met you................... 13 Oct 2005 02:10 #1466

• triME
  • triME's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi everyone,
I came across this site when I was researching PMDD. If I had to describe myself during my peiord, the PMDD fits me to the tee!!! Just put my picture next to the meaning. :lol:
I have my good months and bad months. I have been on lexapro for 2 years and it seems to help. I do have break throughs. And I am hoping this diet helps.I am also a triathlete. I do get my share of exercise.
I spoke with Debra tonight and she is very motatived to help. So I am excited to get started.

triME

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

pleased to met you................... 13 Oct 2005 02:18 #1467

• triME
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
A BIG WELCOME to the support board Dawn!

I forgot to ask you about the bracelet tonight. Did you receive the right one? I have two different pink crystal stones, well actually one's more violet. If you wanted the other one just let me know, or if you need more instruction on how to use it.

Anyway it was a pleasure to speak with you and I hope we can learn more about you and your athletic endevors.

pleased to met you................... 13 Oct 2005 02:24 #1468

• triME
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
Hi Debra,
Yes I did receive the bracelet. I believe I understand how to use it. I put the flower charm by the 1 since that was my first day and the round charm by 28. Is that right?
I like the idea of the bracelet. It will be a consist reminder of when I will start my cycle. This way I can be prepared.

Dawn

pleased to met you................... 13 Oct 2005 02:43 #1469

• triME
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
I guess you can do it that way, but the little round charm signifies ovulation, put it on your cycle day 14 and the flower on the anticipated day 1 of your next period, which would be day October 29 or the 29th bead.

This way you will always know when the luteal phase is and when to expect the start of your next period.

Thankfully your day one is an easy day to get started :D :D :D

pleased to met you................... 24 Oct 2005 12:34 #1470

• triME
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
Dawn,

I just wanted to let you know I met Nancy Clark yesterday at the ADA convention. I bought her latest book [i:943dc845c3]Sports Nutrition Guidebook[/i:943dc845c3], 3rd edition. I look forward to getting through it.

She was very nice,

pleased to met you................... 06 Nov 2005 23:14 #1471

• triME
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
:D Sorry, didnt this response til now. Wow How lucky are you. Like I said,she has helped me with my trialthon eating habits. Great info about carbs and how it helps with muscles and fatige.
You should enjoy the book. I have all three editions. The third one is the best. The recipes are really good.

Dawn

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.531 seconds