Forgot Password       

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Open to Public. Tell us a little about yourself, how you found us, your symptoms, what experiences you've had, or whatever you'd like.
  • Page:

TOPIC: excited for the first time in awhile

excited for the first time in awhile 04 Dec 2005 12:19 #1491

• debbie
  • debbie's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
hi,
i've been suffering with pmdd for 25+ years, and have never really found relief. I've tried all kinds of meds,some made it worse and some helped alittle. it's hard to find a doctor who really understands pmdd. my moods have been affecting my marriage of 2 years, hence the reason I started looking for help again. i'm sooooo glad to have found your website. I realize that maybe i can have more control over this than anything i've ever tried by just changing my lifestyle. years ago i quit smoking and started exercing but no one suggested anything about diet. those changes alone didn't make much difference in my pmdd. i can't wait to go to the store today and buy what i need to get started on this diet. what i've read about the diet makes so much sense.
very hopeful

excited for the first time in awhile 05 Dec 2005 15:41 #1492

• debbie
  • debbie's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Welcome Debbie,

I know women have very little idea how important diet and exercise are when it comes to fighting pms symptoms as well as cyclical depression, which is the reason I developed this website.

I know if you stick as close to the cyclediet plan for at least 2 cycles, you will notice improvements in many of your symptoms. Stress management is also very important, so when you fine yourself in a stressful situation it' a good thing to acknowledge the feelings and work to get them under control or avoid it until you know you can handle it.

Keeping track of your symptoms through charting them is also something you will want to do as a comparison from one month to another. There are a couple good charting forms for this purpose, or you can keep your own journal. Journaling has also been known to be very theraputic.

Good luck Debbie and know you are most welcome to post any time you have a question or need to vent.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.116 seconds