TOPIC: some pmdd blog links

some pmdd blog links 18 Oct 2007 23:51 #2829

• Bast
  • Bast's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
understanding-pmdd.blogspot.com/

this one seems to complile the latest news on pmdd. interesting because it mentions so many of the people doing research in the field.

littleprovocateur.blogspot.com/2007/09/pmdd.html
some discussion of pmdd by feminists from vancouver, bc. a refreshing tone for the subject.

some pmdd blog links 19 Oct 2007 01:04 #2830

• Bast
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
Both very interesting. I really liked the Feminist's blog, reminds me of my younger years...boy have I mellowed in that department. I'm very happy where I am in my life now.

I see that my step-daughters have so much more opportunity for sports, education, making choices I didn't have as a young adult. The expectations are of course much higher for them to perform.

I waver about PMDD being a feminist issue....it also affects the men in our lives as well..remember all the posts from Anthea's board from men suffering along side their wives and girlfriends.

It's too bad she folded up her board, she was filling a need for men who searching for answers.

some pmdd blog links 19 Oct 2007 01:54 #2831

• Bast
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
yes, i agree whole heartedly. i'm not sure where to direct my current boyfriend for reading material. he's searched the internet to inform himself but came back talking about the pitfalls of a diagnosis that is psychiatric in nature and advocating the use of ssri's. its frustrating to start a conversation way back there. anthea's site was most helpful in that regard.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.142 seconds