Forgot Password       
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Please register to view most forums on this website.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Please Read before Registering (Rules for Board)

Please Read before Registering (Rules for Board) 09 Jan 2007 20:00 #9228

• Debra
  • Debra's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • CycleDiet Registered Dietitian
  • Thank you received: 128
Welcome to the Cycle Diet Support Board & Forums:

1) All are welcome to browse, register, post questions and socialize. The forums that are viewable to all without registering are indicated in forum description as "Open to the public".  You must register to post or view The Cycle Diet Questions & Support, and Open Chat forums

To protect your privacy you may wish to use a pseudonym  or first name instead of your full name.  You will need to activate your account through the activation e-mail sent to you once you register in order to view or post.  Please e-mail me at debh(at)dwx.com if you have any problems registering. You may also use this www.cyclediet.com/contact-us .

2) Due to more personal information being shared, the Client's Private Consult (hidden forum), and Blogs, are now open to current clients only. Clients receive personalized help and attention while on the diet for 60 days. Former client are able to view their own blogs, please e-mail me if you have problems viewing your food-log. Registered non-client members and workbook holders are not able to view inside these forums. If you are a client you will see the word "Client" under your user name when posting.

3) E-mails are not viewable unless you give the okay to view your e-mail (at registration) to protect privacy of every member. I do not give access to your e-mail address or sell your e-mail address.

4) Rules of Etiquette: Please be courteous to others, we all have opinions about food and health. Please no profanity. 

5) Truth & Source of Health Claims If you quote from another health or medical website please give credit to authors and a link to source. If you make a "Health Claim statement", please give source of health claim or statement may be deleted if not substantiated. This excludes "describing personal experience", which health claim would be followed by statement of "this was or is from my personal experience".

6) No spam is allowed, meaning any link or unauthorized link to websites selling related or unrelated products will be deleted and the poster banned. Please ask for permission first before posting a service or product link. I will normally make a recommendation for specific products, foods inside the Favorite products to use with the Cycle Diet forum that I have personally tested. If I like your product I will post about it. Posting about product does not include an endorsement for use for all. 

7) The Cycle Diet Registered Dietitian (Debra) is the only moderator/admin. of this board and checks all forums on a daily basis.

8 ) The Cycle Diet website does not accept advertising or place links to paid advertising.

The Cycle Diet.com forums are for any woman interested in following or learning about the Original Cycle Diet, the Gluten-Free diet plan or a Customized diet plan developed especially for you by the Cycle Diet Dietitian.  If you have not visited the main site yet at http://www.cyclediet.com , you may want to read through it for a better understanding. 

To order a private consult or client workbook see www.cyclediet.com/products or the RD services link above or www.cyclediet.com/rd-services .

The following user(s) said Thank You: Senidgiuffre
One woman's nutrient is another woman's antigen
Listen to your body, it's talking to you
Last edit: by Debra.
The topic has been locked.

Please Read before Registering (Rules for Board) 03 Aug 2009 14:43 #9229

• Debra
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
Revised

Please Read before Registering (Rules for Board) 06 Jan 2013 12:03 #9231

• Debra
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
Revision to viewing inside client blogs. Clients will only be allowed to see inside their own blogs after 90 days.

Please Read before Registering (Rules for Board) 03 Jan 2017 14:40 #10825

• Debra
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
If you are a former client and wish to have access to your past blog, please drop me a line either via email or phone.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.207 seconds