Forgot Password       

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
What is Gluten and Dairy Intolerance? What is the difference between an allergy and intolerance/sensitivity. Latest medical research. Open to the public.

TOPIC: Better Nutrition Magazine - Jan 2009

Better Nutrition Magazine - Jan 2009 10 Jun 2010 13:10 #586

• aklap
  • aklap's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
*Comes back from admiring the newly hung shingle with no creds*

You know, if one person, just one person does it they may think he's really sick and they won't take him. And if two people, two people do it, in harmony, they may think they're both crazy and they won't take either of them. And three people do it, three, can you imagine, three people walking in singin a bar of Alice's Gluten Free Restaurant and walking out. They may think it's an organization. And can you, can you imagine fifty people a day,I said fifty people a day walking in singin a bar of Alice's Gluten free Restaurant and walking out. And friends they may thinks it's a movement.

And that's what it is , the Non Celiac Gluten Sensitivity Movement, and
all you got to do to join is sing it the next time it come's around on the
guitar.

I couldn't help but steal this from the conference, but your prev. post triggered it... ;)

I agree with you 100%. Things are changing for the better!

The Dr. Ford's, O'Bryan's & Wangen's, Peterson's need to be heard. They see the effects of gluten day in and day out. They also see the effects of gluten removal too. Like Dr. Ford said, he's being removing gluten from peoples lives for 20 years - and has health, beautiful people to backup RX.

Better Nutrition Magazine - Jan 2009 10 Jun 2010 13:14 #587

• aklap
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
LOVE IT!!! :D

Boy you must really write fast, you got it word for word

Better Nutrition Magazine - Jan 2009 10 Jun 2010 13:22 #588

• aklap
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
[user=2]Debra[/user] Boy you must really write fast, you got it word for word
[/quote]

It's called copy & paste. Shhhhh don't tell any one.... I did change one word that is not PC today. I'll let you figure out which word.

www.arlo.net/resources/lyrics/alices.shtml

:D

Wow, this thread now has 2 musical references. Who knew it was even possible?!?! LOL

Better Nutrition Magazine - Jan 2009 10 Jun 2010 13:40 #589

• aklap
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Ha! so you don't write so fast.... Thanks for the reference. I was very impressed with your ability.... now not so impressed ;).  It's been a looooonggggg time since I've heard that song. I knew there was a reference to the song but I forgot the actual story.

Time to create page: 0.149 seconds