Forgot Password       

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Open to Public. Tell us about your success so others are inspired.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Great News! & started "P" today

Great News! & started "P" today 02 Oct 2005 01:46 #2347

• happy4dolphins
  • happy4dolphins's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
HI,
I started my first "P" since I began the diet and NO DEAD HEAD feeling at all and only a TWINGE of pain, really not even noticeable, and, get this, I have a TON of ENERGY!!! That's unusally too. Usually on this day, all I can do is lay around.
Surely, I"m going to stick with this diet and continue to improve on the diet each month. We are now buying organic milk for the kids and hubby (although he's not fully convinced of this yet) and soy milk for me, etc.

Deb, I"m going at it again another month.

Dolphin Songs,
Nicole

Great News! & started "P" today 02 Oct 2005 12:17 #2348

• happy4dolphins
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
[b:6aec55312b]This is such GREAT NEWS Nicole[/b:6aec55312b],

I'm so happy for you, I knew you would see results but thought you may need two months to see them due to the intense pain you were experiencing. If you continue to change the bad fats for the good fats, you shouldn't have any pain next month.

[b:6aec55312b]No Dead Head either? [/b:6aec55312b]This was your main concern. I know by next month you are going to see even further results if you stay with it.

And you were skeptical when we first spoke, :wink: do you want to talk again or do another diet analysis as a follow up? I just want to make sure you understand that you are making these changes a part of your lifestyle, with some cheating during the follicular phase.

I would think you husband would be jumping up and down from the great progress you've already made.

Let me know if you want to talk again anytime. OK
I'm absolutely thrilled for you.

How were your cravings?

Great News! & started "P" today 03 Oct 2005 02:36 #2349

• happy4dolphins
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
HI, Cravings were really minimal. Needed a few M and M's and or chocolate something. But instead of a bag, I had a few here and there all week. Just a small handfull was more then enough. A cookie here and there too.

Still trying to increase the veggies. Fruits are fine and easy to eat. Hmm, I haven't been writing down everything that I eat. I know what's good and not good now and I've been more conscious. I think this adds to my anxiety a lot too.

I refer to the "workbook" almost every other night to remind my what's good in what phase. It's tough, but I"m going to keep at it for some more cycles.

YES, I WAS SCEPTICAL, ok! I take it back. You were RIGHT! :) I look forward to continuing this. How long is the "membership" good for?
Dolphin Play,
Nicole

Great News! & started "P" today 03 Oct 2005 12:41 #2350

• happy4dolphins
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
Nicole,

It's great that your cravings have decreased. It's up to you whether or not you want to keep a journal. I find that it helps some women keep control as well as track their symptoms. If it adds to your anxiety level, don't worry about keeping track.

Journaling your life journey can be very powerful too. Putting emotions or gratitude's into writing can help with healing other parts of you life while you get a handle on your symptoms- It's the mind-body-connection.

I think you have a good idea now how to make the changes necessary. If your symptoms start to creep back, you know you need to tweak your diet or stress management.

There is no time limit as a client, as long as you have a question or problem you want to share. I think it's helpful for anyone who goes through the posts to see the accomplishments you've had or even the back-steps and consequences.

Keep posting as long as you want :D
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.056 seconds