Forgot Password       

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Open to Public. Tell us about your success so others are inspired.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Karey's Success posted Oct. 3rd

Karey's Success posted Oct. 3rd 05 Oct 2005 10:53 #2351

• Debra
  • Debra's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • CycleDiet Registered Dietitian
  • Thank you received: 129
[b:0c0a8307ae]This post was copied from Intro's, if you didn't see it.[/b:0c0a8307ae]

Hi Debra!

I called you several weeks ago to receive more info because my hubby didn't print everything I needed to get started with the cycle diet. I must tell you after being on this diet for the last month, my last PMS cycle was symptom free!!!! That is absolutely incredible to me!!!!!

Thank you for your help. I never felt better in my whole life. I was happy, relaxed and really enjoyed my husband and 4 children. Once I started my cycle, though, I didn't watch what I ate as much and over the next several days found myself getting cranky and irritable (which has been the norm for me most of my life).

I'm wondering if there are certain preservatives my body just doesn't tolerate well. I tried to research MSG but didn't come up with much of anything. I also have another problem...gas. Everything I eat-no matter what or how much-instantly brings this on. I use twice the amount of Beano the bottle says, before I consume ANY food, but it doesnt help much. My health food store suggested a homeopathic medicine which helps a little, and my Dr. says there is nothing that can be done. But this daily almost constant gas is CRAZY. There are days when I can't leave the house. Any suggestions???????

[b:0c0a8307ae]You can see the reply to this post in the Introductions.[/b:0c0a8307ae]
by following this link www.cyclediet.com/PMS_PMDD_forum/viewtopic.php?p=194#194
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.059 seconds