Forgot Password       

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Open to Public. Tell us about your success so others are inspired.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Dec 22 2005

Dec 22 2005 26 Mar 2006 07:07 #2376

• Blue
  • Blue's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
This is a date I will long remember. It is when I first came across the cyclediet.com and ordered the workbook. It has made a profound change in my nutrition. The Multi+cal+D3+probiotics+Molasses+Omega 3+soy+water have improved my mood, decreased month long PMS symptoms, and increased my energy. Although I caught a flu/cold bug last week and that has made it difficult to chart symptoms. Head ache, joint ache, cough, stuffy nose I attribute to the cold not my Peri menopause symptoms.

I bit the bullet and joined a gym two weeks ago and am trying to increase my exercise. I believe there are four things we need to do to be healthy: sleep, exercise, nutrition, and water. I know it is March, but it took awhile to buy the vitamins and adjust nutritionally, and as you can see I am just now getting my exercise scheduled. I will continue my cyclediet, because I don't ever want to go back to the way I felt before, physically or emotionally.
This diet has been a success for me.
I also want to thank Debra for her support and patience. She has a made a difference in my life.

Dec 22 2005 26 Mar 2006 13:43 #2377

• Blue
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
Dawn,

You are so welcome-- anytime you need anything you know where I can be found. What excellent news :D Congratulations on your success! Sometimes it's better to make a couple small changes at a time and you showed it can still be done, it may take a little longer but your body will respond.

I'm so happy for you, you should be giving yourself a pat on the back for staying on track and on your own schedule. You make a very important point about never going back to the way you used to feel physically and emotionally. There's such skepticism that improved nutrition can help the emotional symptoms of PMS or PMDD. The body and mind are so closely connected I think it's important to acknowledge it and respond in kind to the messages our body send us.

And thank you for spelling out the combination of sleep, diet, water, and exercise, all are essential in the quest for well being.

Have fun at the gym and keep me posted on your further success!

Dec 22 2005 27 Mar 2006 15:21 #2378

• Blue
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
Hey Dawn,

I wanted to also congratulate you on your success!!! I'm very happy for your too. It's great to know we're doing so well together. It's hard to believe after years of suffering that these changes can make such a difference.

Good luck with the exercise, I find it helps me relieve my stress with my clients and work. It helps my creative juices flow if I get in the right groove. You should also try meditating, I'm looking into it.

Anyway, please let me know how you do at your new gym.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.048 seconds