Forgot Password       

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Open to Public. Tell us about your success so others are inspired.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Thanks for All Your Help

Thanks for All Your Help 04 Sep 2006 14:07 #2384

• Anonymous
  • Anonymous's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi Debra,

Sorry it's taken me so long to post my success here, but I finally figured out how to register on this support board. I'm so thrilled with the results of the changes Ive made with my diet through following the cyclediet I thought everyone may like to hear about it. I have to say no one would have guessed I would be eating healthy like I do now. My husband is giving me all the support I need by keeping the unhealthy foods out of our home. I feed the kiddies better too. Learning the basics at 35 might be a little late in life but after 3 months I dont think I will be going back to the way i used to eat. Im so amazed at my turnaround Ive been sharing my work book with a few female family members, sisters, cousins. Hope you dont mind but they need help to.

Thank you again for all your help and taking the time to talk with me, this diet has saved my life and probably my marriage too.

Thanks for All Your Help 05 Sep 2006 15:25 #2385

• Anonymous
  • Anonymous's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi Lisa,

You are always welcome, it's been a real pleasure to hear about your positive results. Thanks for posting and keep up the good work.

Please share your experience and new knowledge with as many women as you can and let us know how things are going for you in another couple cycles OK.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.044 seconds