Forgot Password       

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Open to Public. Tell us about your success so others are inspired.
  • Page:

TOPIC: First Month a Great Success!

First Month a Great Success! 23 Jul 2007 04:08 #2419

• Ellenx3
  • Ellenx3's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Debra-
Just a quick note to say I started my period which means I've been following your program for one full cycle and I have nothing but good news to share!

First of all, I lost 8 pounds in the last four weeks!

But most importantly I went through an entire month without any dibilating hormanal swings. I had a couple of days of anxiety, which I mentioned earlier, but other than that I felt great all month. I felt happy and calm and in control of my body. I didn't even suffer from any uncontrollable food cravings! I also found that I had less of an appetite on the days I was able to exercise, even in my late luteal phase, and made a point to exercise more on those days as well as sleep more, eat more veggies and avoid stress (when possible).

And now, even though I'm menstruating, I'm completely cramp and pain free!

I've got my calendar all ready for this cycle and I can't wait to have some consistent success- and to be ME again!
Thank you Thank you!
Ellenx3

First Month a Great Success! 23 Jul 2007 14:04 #2420

• Ellenx3
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
What Great News Ellenx3,

Thank you so much for sharing your good news, I've moved your post into the success stories where others may hopefully receive inspiration from your words.

An eight pound loss is also a great accomplishment :) Weight loss will slow down a little but your symptom relief should continue to improve into your 2nd cycle.

It's so wonderful to hear your very first cycle was improved. I hope you're documenting your symptoms for cycle to cycle comparisons, which can be helpful if you have any remaining symptoms.

Please keep me updated on your next cycle.

First Month a Great Success! 23 Jul 2007 17:54 #2421

• Ellenx3
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
Thanks! And thanks for re-posting it.

I was wondering- If I have heavy periods, would I be better off eating more lean beef/pork/lamb during that time?

Ellenx3

First Month a Great Success! 23 Jul 2007 21:21 #2422

• Ellenx3
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
Well, it really depends on what's causing you to have a heavier than normal flow. Eating more red meat isn't the answer. If you're worried about the loss of iron, the multi-vitamin should cover the loss,which isn't probably more than you really think.  You want to increase green leafy vegetables like spinach, kale, romain lettuce or any dark green lettuce...the darker the better.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.057 seconds